Participants should introduce themselves to each other, and express their expectations with this course.
Activity 1: About You and Your expectations
- Attach a name/college tag to every student
- Work in small groups: say hello to your neighbours
- You can spend 10 minutes on this exercise, then give a summary to everyone.
- Post a message to the course forum "About you and your expectations" to introduce yourself to the other participants.
- Who has used e-learning environments?
- Who has used technologies such as Instant Messaging, Blogs, Wikis, video-conferencing, …?
- Who has authored materials for use in e-learning?
- Who has installed or managed e-learning environments?
- Whether you are a computer expert or a scientist (or both)
- What you would like to gain from this workshop
- The topics you would like to be covered
An short video: Education Today and Tomorrow
Last modified: Wednesday, 6 April 2011, 5:01 AM