A Little About You
A Little About You - 30 Points
Answer the following questions and submit your responses.
1. Describe yourself. What are your hobbies? What do you do when you are not working or in school?
2. What part of your life do you enjoy the most? Time with family? Learning new things? Socializing with friends? Other?
3. What part of your life do you dislike? Do you expect this to change?
4. What part of your life do you like? Do you expect this to continue?
5. List some school subjects that you've done well in. Did you enjoy these subjects?
6. List any jobs you've held. Which job(s) did you like the best and why?
7. What are you good at? What do you learn easily, without much help from others?
8. List 7 words that describe your personality. (I.e. quiet, talkative, organized, etc.)
9. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be? Why?
10. If you were previously employed or have volunteered, what are the things that you like and dislike about your job/volunteer. List three things that you like and three things that you dislike.
11. List 4 occupations that you have thought about doing and describe why these jobs appeal to you.